ScreaminBob

Over the road truck driver, traveling the lower 48 and sharing my thoughts about it.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Think I'm back

I've been having a real difficult time signing into this blog on my phone. It wanted me to sign in with the wrong email account and would not let me switch accounts. Well, I was just checking out YouTube and again, the phone wanted me to sign in on my gmail account but allowed me to sign in on my MSN account. So I then went bad to blogger and was able to sign in with my MSN account finally bringing my blog back to life.

Loosing you phone really blows. All the stuff you end up having to do to get up and running again. But I'm getting there.

It's nice the amount of stuff that android just backed up for me. Like the picture here was taken by the family that found my phone as I was driving out of the parking lot. Ironic



No comments:

Post a Comment