ScreaminBob

Over the road truck driver, traveling the lower 48 and sharing my thoughts about it.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What would you do?

Last night the new guy followed me down to Gardens where we were delivering. Okay, so the new guy was to drop his trailer, run out to Mira Loma to grab a preloaded trailer and head back to Kingman.

Me, I had to wait till 9am to swap with the new guys trailer then come to the City of Industry to have a load of shoes hand loaded onto my trailer.

It would be okay if this was every once in a while. But it's every load. This company has several customers that have loaded trailers waiting for use to move them out. Not to mention the fact that we have a driver that spends the week down in the LA market loading trailers. But I'm the one that ends up sitting all day to load a trailer.

Guess it's time for another job... again. So effin tired of switching jobs. But what would you do? I got a family to support. So am I just bitching? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment